Thursday, February 19, 2009

I have been Tagged

Brandy tagged me with some "get to know you questions" - even though I think she knows me pretty darn well. Here is how it works. First - post the rules on your blog, Second - answer the six questions about yourself, Third - let each person you tag know by leaving a comment on their blog. So here goes.....



1. My eight favorite shows

The Today Show
American Idol
ER
Oprah
Life
The Mentalist
What Not To Wear
Jon and Kate Plus Eight

2. Eight things I did yesterday

Went to lunch with some friends
Went to Costco
Visited with Carole and Alma
Talked with Jared on the phone
Met my new neighbors
Watched American Idol with Aubrey
Bought a new Comforter from TJ Maxx
Started reading a new book

3. Eight things I am looking forward to

The surprise anniversary trip Rob has planned
Summer
Redoing my bedroom and bathroom
Becoming a TamTam
Having new neighbors
Seeing if my pick wins American Idol
Finishing the book I started
Going to Chicago in August

4. My eight favorite restaurants

Olive Garden
Chick Fil A
Chili's
Red Lobster
Carver's
Red Robin
Zinn Bistro
Cracker Barrel

5. Eight thinks on my wish list

Remodel my kitchen
BMW
Go to Israel
Lose weight
To be pain free
To be debt free
Happiness
A new bedroom set

6. Eight people I tag

Sonya
Kristin
Connie
Shannon
Darla
Kerra
Betty Ann
And who ever else wants to play along

1 comment:

Brandy J. said...

I've never seen Life or the Mentalist. I guess I better check them out. I'm curious to hear about your new neighbors. Loves.