Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Friends


The past week I have had an intestinal infection and have been pretty much bed ridden. Yesterday I had to go and have another CT scan and when I came home I found this beautiful flower on my front porch with a sweet poem that my dear friend had written. It made me realize how lucky I am to have such amazing friends who truly care about me. This week I have had many friends call to see how I was feeling, a friend drove me to the ER, friends have called to see if they could bring meals in, a friend brought books in so I would have something to read, and a friend from work offer to cover my work schedule for me. I am so blessed to have each of these wonderful women in my life. I can't imagine life without friends.

1 comment:

Connie and Jimbob said...

Tammy I am glad you are feeling better! Cass said you were pretty miserable and I'm sorry about that.