Friday, July 29, 2011

My son, the Professional!

Well it has been a while since I last blogged but that is due to some major "life" changes we have made (which I will blog about later - but I have to go in chronological order).

Rob and I have always commented on what great kids we have and they just continue to amaze us with their accomplishments.  So with that being said I want to update you on what is happening in the life of our favorite son!!


*  He completed his MBA degree
*  He received a promotion at work - he is the HR manager for the entire company
*  He took and passed the Professional and Human Resources Exam (equivalent to a CPA for accountants)
*  He was elected as the Secretary and Web Master for the Society for Human Resource Management/Salt Lake Chapter (SHRM)
*  He was hired as a teacher for DeVry University
*  And one of the most exciting...for me that is....he is a Dad-To-Be!!!!

The above accomplishments are not bad for a 26 year old!!!  We are so proud of Jared and his accomplishments and Cassidy for the support she has given him.  

1 comment:

Brandy J. said...

Congratulations Jared and thanks for giving us such a good excuse to go to Hawaii.