Thursday, August 11, 2011

Royal Wedding

Okay friends, this might be a little early but it's time to mark your calendars.  Consider this your Save the Date for the loveliest, most royal wedding ever!

 Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Selin
invite you the to royal wedding
of their daughter
Emerson
to
 Cooper
son of
Mr. and Mrs. David Jesperson
on June 30, 2035



Cooper and Emerson prepared for their big day while watching the Royal Wedding with a few of their friends.  Ahh, young love!

If you know me you should know that I loooooove to have parties and I look for any reason to have a get together with my family and friends! So when the Royal Wedding rolled around this past spring I decided what better occasion to pull out the hats and have a little tea (in my case hot chocolate) party and to start preparing for the 2035 wedding (nothing like a pre-arranged marriage)!!!!!
 
The grandmother and aunt of the groom

The Mom and TamTam of the future groom
The groom-to-be and his mom.

Our future in-laws.

The whole gang.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hahaha, ok I love this post....sooo cute! It will be quite the royal affair with us planning it! They are pretty cute, aren't they?