Monday, March 5, 2012

I am in love...

 ..with the most adorable 1 month old boy in the world!!!  The first few weeks of Graham's life I had pneumonia and was not able to be around him but I have tried to make up for it since I got better!!


 He is just perfect in all ways!!

 When Jared was born Rob bought him a lion (Jared slept with that lion for years).  Later Jared got another lion (his name was Protector), so he had two lions to keep him company at nights.  So Poppa kept the tradition going and bought Graham his very own lion when he was born.  This pictures is Graham with the two generations of lions.

Jared and Cass are the most amazing parents.  Jared is already an over protective Dad and Cass is the most loving Mother.  Graham is very blessed to have them as parents.

We are so excited to have Graham Curtis Olsen in our family!!

1 comment:

Tim and Heidi said...

He's a cutie! I can't believe you're going to have another little one to snuggle up soon!