Monday, March 12, 2012

What Happens at TamTam's & Poppa's Stays at TamTam's & Poppa's

I have such fond memories of growing up close to my Grandparents.  Everyone use to tease me that I stayed at there house more than I stayed at my own home and I was just fine with that.  They made me feel loved and special and I am pretty sure I got almost anything I wanted from them too!!  So when Rob and I became grandparents we decided that we wanted our home to be one where our grandkids bugged their parents to take them and sleepovers were held on a regular bases.  We know from experience that things can be replaced but memories cannot so there is really not much off limits from the Coopster and baby Graham at our house.

So when Cooper decided that the pantry was a fun play house for him we said, "go for it"!  One evening after having a bath and while the "adults" were chatting (meaning he was unsupervised) he decided to take the box of corn starch and pour it all over himself and the pantry.  Our first thoughts when we first saw him, after laughing of course, was to find the camera!
The little cornstarch foot prints were adorable as was the cornstarch all over his cute little body!

Poppa cleaned the pantry and Cooper was so willing to help Poppa clean up his little mess (have I mentioned that he loves to follow his Poppa around).  We did explain to him that he really should not dump things out of boxes but you know what.... if he does it again we will grab the camera, clean up the mess and give him a big hug......

....because what happens at TamTam and Poppa's stays at TamTam and Poppa's!!!!!

1 comment:

Tim and Heidi said...

What a little cutie! I think Logan is going to be into the same kinds of things Cooper's into :)