Tuesday, April 28, 2009

First Birthday Party

Saturday we were honored to attend the first birthday party for cute little Phoenix. The thing that makes me feel so old is that I have known his Mom since she was a little tyke herself in Georgia (I still feel awful about dropping those hot grits on your hand Kerra when you were little). There is nothing more adorable than a one year old blowing out his first candle (with the help of his Mom of course), opening his birthday presents (the bubble machine from Auntie Erin was the biggest hit) and hamming it up for the camera (he is going to be a heart breaker girls).
Happy first birthday Phoenix!!!!!



Phoenix is one loved little fella. Above are Aunt Erin, Mom, Phoenix, Dad (directly behind Phoenix), Uncle Jon, Uncle Jeremy.

1 comment:

kerraandrichard said...

Thanks for making this post!! I really appreciate it! It brightened my day. Its going to be a good day. :)
BTW, I went over to that new Forever 21 we talked about on Sat.....so not worth it. I did not even see one thing even worth looking at much less trying on! I don't know who invented that store and where they came from but it was weird!!