Thursday, July 30, 2009

Alabama Luncheon

While in Alabama my sweet sister held a luncheon in honor of Brandy. She invited some ladies that are very special in our lives

Brandy and her cute little Granny Rachel




Brandy and her favorite Aunt!



Brandy, June, Amy and Sarah Todd



Me, Brandy, Hollis and my two BFF's from high school.




Brandy, Aunt Wonnie (my Mom's sister), Aunt Mert (my Dad's sister), Mother and our good family friend, Sis.


Brandy received plenty of advise from these wise women! Oh how we wish we lived closer to them all.



3 comments:

Connie and Jimbob said...

Oh, it looks like a fun girl party. That cske was cute!

Sonya Peterson said...

you guys have the best family.

Brandy J. said...

This was such a fun lunch and I was totally surprised when I found out it was put together for little ol' me! I agree, I wish everyone lived closer.