Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Rob (just a little late)!!


The 7th of July is the day we celebrate the birth of my wonderful husband! Every year I try to persuade Rob to have a birthday party with his family and friends (since I love parties) but every year he politely declines and says he just wants to spend the day with me and the kids. So this year for his birthday we went to Outback Steak House with the kids and mini Coop and then came home to a delicious cake made by his sister (it has become a tradition that Rhonda makes him his favorite German Chocolate Cake each year and I think that is the one present he looks the most forward to)! So I thought I would share some interesting professional facts that most people probably don't know about my sweetheart (most of you already know that he was a long hair, drummer that shot himself in the stomach teenager, but fortunately he grew out of that).

1. Rob's nickname is the "Professor" given to him by his peers in the business world because of his knowledge of credit/risk management.
2. Rob has authored the #1 selling book on Measures of Performance for the Credit Research Foundation
3. Rob was interviewed and quoted in Business Week Magazine this past spring.
4. Rob is on six national boards and one local board
5. Rob is a sought after speaker for credit conferences all over the country
Rob and Utah Senator Bob Bennett

I am so proud of all that Rob has accomplished in his career. He is a wonderful husband, father and provider. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!!!

No comments: